Free 30-Minute HIIT at Lookout Park
- Dates: June 8, 2021 - August 24, 2021
- Next Occurrence Jun 22, 2021
- Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Times: 6:15 PM - 6:45 PM
801 FAIRVIEW NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 456-3696
- Category: Neighborhood Event
- Price Per Person: Free
Get outside, get moving and have fun with our awesome instructors! We're bringing free fitness to parks and public spaces across Grand Rapids this summer.
30 minutes is all you need to get a full workout in! This class uses high intensity interval training (HIIT) to increase your heart rate, strengthen your muscles, and boost your metabolism.
Participants will be given 30 seconds to do as many reps of a single body weight exercise as possible. Then rinse, repeat, with a new move! Exercises will have modified options as well as progressions, allowing each person to decide their own intensity. All fitness levels welcome!
No registration required, simply drop in!
• Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from others
• Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle and towel if needed
• Masks are not required during fitness sessions, but are recommended when arriving and leaving
• If you are feeling ill, please do not attend
Downtown Grand Rapids Inc., Priority Health, Mobile GR and Parking Services
*This event may be photographed for promotional purposes