Free POUND on the Blue Bridge
- Dates: June 8, 2021 - August 24, 2021
- Next Occurrence Jun 22, 2021
- Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Times: 5:30 PM - 6:15 PM
The Blue Bridge
Blue Footbridge, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Phone: (616) 456-3696
- Category: Downtown
- Price Per Person: Free
Get outside, get moving and have fun with our awesome instructors! We're bringing free fitness to parks and public spaces across Grand Rapids this summer.
Using Ripstix®, lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, POUND® transforms drumming into an incredibly effective way of working out. Instead of listening to music, you become the music in this exhilarating full-body workout that combines cardio, conditioning and strength training with yoga and pilates-inspired movements.
No registration required, simply drop in!
• Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from others
• Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle and towel if needed
• Masks are not required during fitness sessions, but are recommended when arriving and leaving
• If you are feeling ill, please do not attend
Downtown Grand Rapids Inc., Priority Health, Mobile GR and Parking Services
*This event may be photographed for promotional purposes