Free Tai Chi Easy at Briggs Park
- Dates: June 10, 2021 - August 26, 2021
- Next Occurrence Jun 24, 2021
- Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Times: 7:15 PM - 8:00 PM
350 Knapp NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505
- Phone: (616) 456-3696
- Category: Neighborhood Event
- Price Per Person: Free
Get outside, get moving and have fun with our awesome instructors! We're bringing free fitness to parks and public spaces across Grand Rapids this summer.
Practice gentle movement and simple, modified Tai Chi to bring vitality to your mind and body. Combining breathwork and gentle mindful movement, this class will help soothe and rebalance you. Class will be held outside and taught standing and walking, but is easily adapted for a seated practice. For seated practice, please bring your own chair or stool; armless is ideal.
No registration required, simply drop in!
• Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from others
• Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle and towel if needed
• Masks are not required during fitness sessions, but are recommended when arriving and leaving
• If you are feeling ill, please do not attend
Downtown Grand Rapids Inc., Priority Health, Mobile GR and Parking Services
*This event may be photographed for promotional purposes