Free Yoga at MLK Park
- Dates: July 9, 2020 - August 27, 2020
- Next Occurrence Jul 16, 2020
- Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Times: 7:15 PM - 8:00 PM
Host: Grand Rapids Parks
Venue: Martin Luther King Jr. Park
900 Fuller Ave. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- Phone: (616) 456-3696
- Category: Neighborhood Event
- Price Per Person: Free
Get outside, get moving and have fun with our awesome instructors! We're bringing free fitness to parks and public spaces across Grand Rapids this summer.
Add some relaxation to your day at this free outdoor community yoga session. Begin with gentle stretching and move to flowing through and holding poses. Class will come to a restful end.
No registration required, simply drop in!
• Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from others
• Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle and towel if needed
• There will be no public restrooms available in parks
• Masks are not required during fitness sessions, but are recommended when arriving and leaving
• If you are feeling ill, please do not attend
Downtown Grand Rapids Inc., Priority Health, DASH Downtown Area Shuttle
*This event may be photographed for promotional purposes