Free Zumba at Rosa Parks Circle
- Dates: July 6, 2020 - August 24, 2020
- Next Occurrence Jul 20, 2020
- Recurring weekly on Monday
- Times: 6:30 PM - 7:15 PM
Host: Grand Rapids Parks
Venue: Rosa Parks Circle
Monroe Center and Monroe Ave., Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 456-3696
- Category: Downtown
- Price Per Person: Free
Get outside, get moving and have fun with our awesome instructors! We're bringing free fitness to parks and public spaces across Grand Rapids this summer.
Zumba is a fusion of Latin and International music. This class combines high-energy and motivating music with unique moves and combination.
Amy and Bri
No registration required, simply drop in!
• Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from others
• Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle and towel if needed
• There will be no public restrooms available in parks
• Masks are not required during fitness sessions, but are recommended when arriving and leaving
• If you are feeling ill, please do not attend
Downtown Grand Rapids Inc., Priority Health, DASH Downtown Area Shuttle
*This event may be photographed for promotional purposes