Free Zumba at Rosa Parks Circle
- Dates: June 7, 2021 - August 23, 2021
- Next Occurrence Jun 21, 2021
- Recurring weekly on Monday
- Times: 6:30 PM - 7:15 PM
Rosa Parks Circle
Monroe Center and Monroe Ave., Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 456-3696
- Category: Downtown
- Price Per Person: Free
Get outside, get moving and have fun with our awesome instructors!
Zumba is a high energy, dance fitness class that incorporates Latin and international music. All fitness levels are welcome.
Amy and Bri
No registration required, simply drop in!
• Participants must maintain 6 feet of distance from others
• Bring your own yoga mat, water bottle and towel if needed
• Masks are not required during fitness sessions, but are recommended when arriving and leaving
• If you are feeling ill, please do not attend
Rosa Parks Circle is under construction for improvements this summer, so classes will happen on the sidewalk in front of the main entrance to the Grand Rapids Art Museum. Message us if you have questions!
Downtown Grand Rapids Inc., Priority Health, Mobile GR and Parking Services
*This event may be photographed for promotional purposes