What You Will Learn
Menu: Classic Croissant - Parisian Ham and Gruyere Croissants - Pain au Chocolat
Class Description: Who can resist a flaky, buttery fresh-baked croissant? Not us, that's for sure! Join us for the 3-hour intensive workshop and learn the surprisingly simple techniques for making the quintessential French treat. Our instructor will walk you through all the steps—from mixing the dough and preparing the butter block to the turning and folding process. You'll enjoy working alongside classmates learning to shape dough and crafting three varieties of croissants, including classic, sweet and savory.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class