Fresh Pick: Eana Agopian
- Dates: April 8, 2017 - August 6, 2017
- Next Occurrence Jun 29, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: See website for times.
Host: Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts
Venue: Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts
2 West Fulton, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 454-7000
- Category: Exhibitions
- Price Per Person: See website for details.
The UICA Fresh Pick award is given annually to a member of KCAD’s graduating class who shows a high level of talent and potential. Eana Agopian, a 2016 graduate of the MFA Printmaking program at Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University, has been chosen as this year’s Fresh Pick Award winner.