Ghosts of Grand Rapids Tour
- Dates: October 6, 2017 - October 28, 2017
- Next Occurrence Oct 27, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- Times: 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Host: Ghosts of Grand Rapids Tours
Venue: Various Locations
- Phone: (269) 216-9727
- Category: Fall Harvest/Halloween
- Price Per Person: $10
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Walking Tour: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
- Length of Time: 2 hour(s)
The only tour based on the local bestselling book!
Join the authors for an evening of Grand Rapids history mixed with the paranormal world. Each tour guide will portray a member of Grand Rapids' past to heighten your historical experience.
Hear about the following stories:
- The true story behind the legend of the AT&T Building
- The dark history of the Pantlind Hotel
- The story of the cursed Ashton Building
- And many more haunted locations!!
The Ghosts of Grand Rapids Walking Tour begins and ends at Veterans' Memorial Park, (101 Fulton St. E, Grand Rapids, MI) and covers just over a mile and takes approximately 2 hours.