Global Leadership Summit - West Michigan
- Dates: August 10, 2017 - August 11, 2017
- Next Occurrence Aug 10, 2017
- Recurring daily
- Times: See website for times.
Location: Kentwood Community Church
1200 60th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508
- Phone: (616) 455-1740
- Category: Collective Community Event
Fresh, actionable and inspiring leadership content from a world-class faculty at a convenient location near you.
You have influence. Join 400,000 of your peers to learn how to maximize it with Two Days of World-Class Leadership Training
For more than 20 years, the Summit has proven to produce compelling outcomes* for attendees, including:
*Teamwork* - 83% of attendees demonstrate improved teamwork, job satisfaction and productivity
*Effectiveness* - 61% of attendees say their organization is more effective because of clearer vision
*Significance* - 87% feel a greater sense of significance and satisfaction in their personal and professional lives
*Better Leaders* - 81% cite concrete ways their supervisor has become a better leader because of the Summit
- Gain exclusive access to the LIVE HD telecast of the Summit
- Get a unique blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can immediately apply
- Learn from the diverse 2017 faculty
- Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and your community
- Join with people from 128 countries and 60 languages who attend the Summit around the world
- Gain continuing education credits
Guess What?? There are things to know!!
Early Bird Rates if Registered by June 27th!!
Also, Discounted Rates for:
- All high school, undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for the Student rate.
- The Faculty rate applies to individuals on staff at a college, university or seminary.
- U.S. Military Active Duty and Reserve personnel and their spouses may register at the Military rate.
- Groups of 10 or more receive a Group rate and then...Partner rates if a company/group would like to Partner.
More things to know....
Donation Sponsor Options:
- Sponsor a Teen (age 14-17) to Attend: $50
- Sponsor a Young Adult (age 18-22) to Attend: $50
- Sponsor a Non-Profit Team Member to Attend: $150
Corporate Sponsorship/Vendor Options:
- Premium Sponsor
- Basic Sponsor
- Table Only