Grand Rapids Ghost Tour
- Dates: September 19, 2020 - November 7, 2020
- Next Occurrence Sep 26, 2020
- Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Times: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Host: Tours Around Michigan
Venue: Tours Around Michigan
296 Lyon NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 970-4825
- Category: Children's Activities
- Price Per Person: $25/person
- Maximum Group Number: 20
- Minimum Group Number: 1
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Walking Tour: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
- Length of Time: 120 hour(s)
Stroll the streets to learn of souls that still wander buildings where they met their untimely demise. This Tours Around Michigan city tour is ghoulishly gratifying with unnerving stories of those who have passed. Learn about the haunted hotels, the spirit of an elderly man who is known to interact with the living, or even a janitor that is still trying to clean up in the afterlife.
Embark on a unique tour where you may just glimpse a smiling apparition, or feel the presence of an otherworldly being, but we can ensure you will learn something new about the past and hear a handful of spine-chilling stories unique to Grand Rapids.
- This one of a kind walking tour takes about 1.5 hours so be sure to bring your sneakers and water.
- Your Certified Tourism Ambassador Tour Guide will lead you around the city, providing you mortals with peculiar stories and the paranormal events that go along with them.
- We want your group to get the most out of your experience so we encourage you to participate and ask questions.
Fun for all ages, and can be easily adjusted for younger audiences. And while unusual, YES, we have had spirit experiences on this tour!
4pm Saturday - Less Scary Ghost Tour
7pm Saturday - Regular Ghost Tours
Private group tour scheduled when you want $240 for 2 hours, up to $20 people
Please call 616.970.4825 or email info@ToursAroundMichigan.com for more details.