- Dates: July 24, 2019
- Times: Two classes available at 1:00 PM & 6:30 PM
Sur La Table
2500 Burton St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Phone: (616) 956-6880
- Category: Lecture/Education
- Price Per Person: $ 59.00
- Maximum Group Number: 16
- Minimum Group Number: 4
- Classes: Yes
Homemade Pizza Dough rolled to perfection and transformed into pure summer flavor! Margherita Pizza with Fresh Basil and Mozz; and Grilled Prosciutto and Peach Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle; Finished with a creamy, cool, Panna Cotta with Fresh Berries.
Class Description: Why limit yourself to what’s on the menu at your local pizza place? Learn how to make your own dough and get creative with toppings—think grilled peaches paired with prosciutto. Craving something classic? We’ll show you how to make the ultimate Margherita pizza. And leave room for dessert - we'll whip up a sweet vanilla custard.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.