What You Will Learn
Menu: Warm White Bean Salad with Arugula Pesto and Preserved Lemon - Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Chickpeas, Tahini and Avocado - Roasted Acorn Squash and Broccoli Rabe Salad with Ricotta Salata
Class Description: Never thought of salad as a full meal? This class will change your mind. Practice roasting seasonal vegetables, cooking dry beans and making a twist on traditional pesto to create a trio of hearty salads to get you through long winter nights.
Class recipes used with permission from Dinner: Changing the Game by Melissa Clark. Copyright © 2017 by Melissa Clark.
Photography copyright © by Eric Wolfinger.
Published by Clarkson Potter/Publishers, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class