Heidi’s Corn Maze
- Dates: September 1, 2018 - October 31, 2018
- Next Occurrence Oct 22, 2018
- Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: See website for times.
Heidi's Farmstand & Bakery
11999 Cascade Rd SE, Lowell, MI 49331
- Phone: (616) 897-6707
- Category: Children's Activities
- Price Per Person: See website for details.
Heidi’s Corn Maze is 10 acres in size and contains two mazes for different challenge levels. The theme for 2018 is “Thank You First Responders“. The Junior Maze is a police car and is designed for children to complete in 15-20 minutes. The Large Maze is a fire truck and ambulance. It takes 45 minutes to walk thru and up to 1.5 hours to complete the accompanying (optional) game.
The Maze “After Dark”
The corn maze will be open every Friday and Saturday night in October. You can enter the maze until 9 pm. Doing the maze during the day is a lot of fun, but going through it at night adds a whole new element to the fun! Our maze is family friendly so there is nothing haunted about our night maze. Bring a flashlight and enjoy the challenge!