Holiday Cheer! Coffee Brewing Workshop: Making coffee taste better at home
- Dates: December 19, 2020
- Times: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Ferris Coffee HQ Education and Training Lab
839 Seward Avenue Northeast, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Category: Holiday Activities
- Price Per Person: $25- $30
Home Brewing 101 with Christmas music, tasty treats, and festive sweaters! Celebrate the holidays with us!
By far our most popular class, Home Brewing 101 is informative and interactive.
We will cover important home brewing variables such as water filtration, grind size, different types of coffee brewers, pour-over devices, and proper brewing techniques. Students will brew multiple cups of coffee, tasting with the instructor and hypothesizing ways to improve the coffee taste.
You can expect:
- Pour-over demonstrations
- Individual brew stations
- Coffee grinder education
- Recommended equipment and water filtration for home set-ups.
- Various styles of coffees to brew & taste
- 20% off Ferris Retail products
- Competitive discount on various brewing equipment
Who is this class for:
- Really this class is for everyone. There is such a wide variety of knowledge covered, you are bound to have some significant take-aways. There is also a dramatic range of coffee offerings for brewing featuring different origins, blends, and roast styles. Novices to self proclaimed experts are welcomed.
uds holiday cheer. As Buddy the Elf puts it best; ”The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." … and drinking yummy lattes.