What You Will Learn
Menu: Classic Pasta Dough - Pappardelle with Tuscan Sausage and Caramelized Onion Ragú - Farfalle with Walnut Pesto, Lemon and Goat Cheese
Class Description: If you love fresh pasta but think you could never make it at home, this class will change your mind. Our instructor demystifies the process, walking you step by step through techniques for making perfect dough every time. You'll enjoy working alongside classmates as you practice rolling dough for pappardelle (wide, flat noodles) and learn secrets for making hand-formed farfalle (bowtie pasta). Plus, we'll show you how to caramelize onions and create two delicious seasonal sauces. Once you discover how simple it can be to prepare fresh pasta at home, you'll want to say ciao to pre-packaged noodles forever.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class