What You Will Learn
Menu: Basic Pasta Dough - Smoked Salmon Ravioli with Vodka Cream Sauce - Tuscan Sausage Ravioli with Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce
Class Description: There’s nothing more delicious than fresh pasta, and crafting it yourself is much easier than you might think. Our chef instructor will show you how to create perfect pasta dough and flavorful fillings, which you will then transform into beautiful ravioli. Next you’ll pair your handcrafted pasta with delicious, complementary sauces. Renew again your passion for pasta and learn how to make satisfying new dishes.
Cook up something great with a little help from the best. We’ve joined forces with the most trusted name in America’s kitchens, KitchenAid, to create a new series of classes that will help you cook with more confidence, creativity – and fun. From essential basics to holiday entertaining, amazing baking and more.
To explore the full schedule of our KitchenAid partner classes, please click here: Sur La Table & KitchenAid Hands-On Classes.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class