Horse Drawn Scenic Tours of Grand Rapids
- Date: May 14, 2021
- Next Occurrence May 14, 2021
- Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- Times: Starts at 7:00 PM
Host: Common Gentry Carriage Co.
Venue: Common Gentry Carriage Co.
3665 15 Mile Road, Kent City, MI 49330
- Phone: (616) 204-3190
- Category: Downtown
- Guided Tours: Yes
Take a carriage ride of downtown Grand Rapids on Friday and Saturday evenings from 7:00 to 10:00 PM. Located in fron of Kilwins Chocolate's or Bigby Coffee, be sure to stop by to make your night on the town even more special! Carriage rides downtown include an optional narrated tour of the highlights of Grand Rapids' history. Due to COVID-19 We will return in March 2021
$60 per half hour tour from January-April
$40 per half hour tour from May-December
Available Carriage Packages Include:
- Romantic Carriage Ride and Wedding Carriages
- Traditional French Romantic Carriage and Wedding Carriage
- Horse Drawn Hearse and Nostalgic Town Coach
- Old Fashioned Sleigh Rides
- Princess Party
- Western Themed Events
- Horse Drawn Nostalgic Town Coach
Walk-ups are welcome, or call to make a reservation.