Horse Drawn Scenic Tours of Grand Rapids
- Date: March 29, 2019
- Next Occurrence Mar 29, 2019
- Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- Times: Starts at 7:00 PM
Host: Common Gentry Carriage Co.
Venue: Common Gentry Carriage Co.
3665 15 Mile Road, Kent City, MI 49330
- Phone: (616) 204-3190
- Category: Downtown
- Guided Tours: Yes
Take a carriage ride of downtown Grand Rapids on Friday and Saturday evenings from 7:00 to 10:00 PM. Located in fron of Fifth Third Bank, be sure to stop by to make your night on the town even more special! Carriage rides downtown include an optional narrated tour of the highlights of Grand Rapids' history.
$60 per half hour tour from January-April
$40 per half hour tour from May-December
Available Carriage Packages Include:
- Romantic Carriage Ride and Wedding Carriages
- Traditional French Romantic Carriage and Wedding Carriage
- Horse Drawn Hearse and Nostalgic Town Coach
- Old Fashioned Sleigh Rides
- Princess Party
- Western Themed Events
- Horse Drawn Nostalgic Town Coach
Walk-ups are welcome, or call to make a reservation.