In Step with Betty Ford: In Celebration of Her Centennial
- Dates: April 10, 2018 - January 6, 2019
- Next Occurrence Dec 16, 2018
- Recurring daily
- Times: See website for times.
Host: Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
Venue: Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
303 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Category: Lecture/Education
- Price Per Person: See website for details.
Grand Rapids' Central High graduate, student of dance, New York model, proud mother, and Congressman's wife. First Lady Betty Ford spoke openly about personal and political issues near and dear to her heart; her courage endeared her to the American people as she found herself in step with the times.