Jewish Theatre Grand Rapids Presents: "Olive & the Bitter Herbs"
- Dates: June 14, 2018 - June 24, 2018
- Next Occurrence Jun 14, 2018
- Recurring every 2 days
- Times: Thursdays and Saturday evenings at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. (June 14 - 24, 2018)
Jewish Theatre Grand Rapids
160 Fountain NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 234-3595
- Category: Theatre/Performing Arts
- Price Per Person: General Admission: $25; Senior Citizens: $23; Student Tickets: $8 with ID.
“Olive & the Bitter Herbs” by Charles Busch is a comedic portrait of an actress whose claim to fame was the iconic “Gimme the Sausage” TV commercials of the 1980’s. She is a classic New York curmudgeon, at war with the world and her neighbors. Shaken by the appearance of a spectral figure in the mirror and a series of outrageous coincidences, she learns that it’s never too late to change one’s life.