What You Will Learn
Menu: Fresh Pasta Dough - Pappardelle with Tomatoes, Italian Sausage and Parmesan - Lemon Mascarpone Gelato
Class Description: In this special hands-on class, our instructor will walk kids step by step through techniques for making fresh pasta from scratch. Your budding chef will enjoy working alongside classmates learning to mix, roll, cut and cook their own homemade noodles. We’ll share secrets for making a quick and easy sauce from scratch. Plus, we’ll round out the meal with a fresh and delicious dessert. Share your passion for cooking by treating your young chef to a fun culinary experience they’ll never forget.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class