What You Will Learn
Menu: Leftover Turkey Pot Pies with Cheddar Biscuit Topping - Sesame Noodles with Shredded Turkey and Green Beans - Apple-Cranberry Cakes
Class Description: Let’s face it: you can only eat so many turkey sandwiches so, sign your kids up for this fun hands-on class for ages 8 - 12. While you take advantage of those Black Friday deals, we'll show them in two hours how to create three delicious dishes that will have you wishing you had more leftovers. Plus, they'll gain confidence in the kitchen practicing knife skills, learning about recipes and measuring and, most importantly, basic kitchen safety. After this class, your kids will make sure you'll never eat another boring turkey sandwich again!
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class