Lights, Camera, Rock 'n' Roll: The Music Photography of Paul Jendrasiak
- Dates: May 23, 2019 - September 1, 2019
- Next Occurrence Jun 19, 2019
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: See website for times.
Host: Muskegon Museum of Art
Venue: Muskegon Museum of Art
296 W. Webster Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49440
- Phone: 231.720.2570
- Category: Art
- Price Per Person: See website for details.
An exhibition of concert photographs taken by Paul Jendrasiak over the last 30 years featuring images of Paul McCartney, KISS, Aerosmith, Taylor Swift, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Elton John, ZZ Top, Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg and many others from the biggest concerts in West Michigan at Van Andel Area, 20 Monroe Live, The Intersection and Kalamazoo State Theatre. Opens Thursday, May 23 at 5:30 pm with a free opening reception and a talk by Paul in the Ernest and Marjorie Cooper Gallery at the Muskegon Museum of Art at 296 West Webster in downtown Muskegon. The exhibition will run until Sunday, September 1, 2019.