LowellArts Theatre: My Dearest Friend
- Dates: August 6, 2021 - August 14, 2021
- Next Occurrence Aug 6, 2021
- Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- Times: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
223 W Main Street
223 W Main Street, Lowell, MI 49331
- Phone: (616) 897-8545
- Category: Theatre/Performing Arts
- Price Per Person: $18 in Advance; $20 at the Door
August 6, 7, 13,14 at 7:00pm
August 8 at 2:00pm
At LowellArts, 223 W Main St, Lowell, MI 49331
My Dearest Friend, by Michigan playwright Mary G. Kron, chronicles the true story of the lives of John and Abigail Adams. Using primary sources, the play is a touching flashback of the high points of their life together, making history come alive as it gives new insights into this most modern of historical couples.
Tickets in Advance: $18. At the Door: $20. Tickets available at LowellArtsMi.org or by calling 616-897-8545.