What You Will Learn
Menu: Quinoa and Leek Cakes with Tzatziki Sauce - Beluga Lentil Salad with Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette - Polenta Tart with Mushrooms and Sage
Class Description: Move over tofu and faux-meat, we’re creating super-satisfying vegetarian dishes starring fresh and nutritious ingredients. Get hands-on practice cooking quinoa and lentils, bake a savory tart, and put your Vitamix to great use by making your own cornmeal for polenta and whipping up a homemade vinaigrette.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class