- Dates: April 8, 2017 - July 30, 2017
- Next Occurrence Jul 27, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: See website for times.
Host: Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts
Venue: Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts
2 West Fulton, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 454-7000
- Category: Exhibitions
- Price Per Person: See website for details.
Each year, UICA hosts the Michigan Emerging Graduate Artists (MEGA) exhibition in collaboration with the MFA Collective, a student organization at KCAD. This juried show is comprised of students currently enrolled in a graduate program in the state of Michigan, or undergraduate students scheduled to graduate from a Michigan college or university.