What You Will Learn
Menu: Fresh Handmade Corn Tortillas - Tacos al Pastor - Chipotle-Lime Shrimp Tacos - Tacos de Rajas con Queso Fresco
Class Description: Spice up Taco Tuesdays with a menu bursting with authentic Mexican flavors. In this fun, hands-on class, we’ll show you how easy it can be to make amazing, from-scratch tacos at home. Our instructor will walk you through the steps for mixing, pressing and cooking your own corn tortillas. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates learning to create traditional fillings like al pastor pork and roasted chiles. Plus, we’ll share secrets for preparing zesty homemade salsas. Once you discover how simple and satisfying taco making can be, you’ll gladly wave adiós to the taco truck.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class