What You Will Learn
Menu: Grilled Lamb Cutlets with Thyme - Garlic and Chilies Sautéed Chicory - Jam Tart with Lattice Crust
Class Description: How do we heart Rome? Let us count the ways…Grilling lamb and sautéing flavorful greens. Mixing and rolling pastry dough, and baking a rustic tart… After plenty of hands-on practice and taste-testing, you and your plus one will heart Rome, too.
Class recipes used with permission from I Heart Rome: Recipes & Stories from the Eternal City copyright © 2017 by Maria Pasquale.
Photography copyright © 2017 by Giorgia Nofrini & Andrea Federici.
Published by Smith Street Books.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class