What You Will Learn
Menu: Papaya Salad with Peanuts and Lime - Curry Noodle Soup with Chicken and Lemongrass - Mango Coconut Sticky Rice
Class Description: Bored with pad Thai? Try a fresh spin on Thai flavors—learn the ins and outs of stewing and soup making and discover how simple DIY curry paste can be. Plus, brush up on knife skills as we prep a fresh papaya salad. For dessert? The ultimate pairing of coconut and mango.
Class recipes used with permission from Pok Pok copyright © 2013 by Andy Ricker with JJ Goode.
Photographs copyright © 2013 by Austin Bush.
Published by Ten Speed Press, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class