What You Will Learn
Menu: Sweet Potato Gnocchi & Hazelnut Gremolata - Corn Flour Pappardelle & Slow-Cooked Beef Rib Ragu - Caesar Pasta Salad with Anchovy Croutons
Class Description: Bored with boxed noodles? Rethink pasta—put a delicious twist on classic gnocchi and use corn to create a classic pappardelle with an alternative flour. Plus, we’ll show you how to add depth of flavor with easy braising techniques and round out the meal with a jazzed-up Caesar salad.
Class recipes used with permission from Dinner: Changing the Game. Copyright © 2018 by Dorling Kindersly Limited.
All images © Dorling Kindersly Limited.
Published by Dorling Kindersly, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class