What You Will Learn
Menu: Classic Prime Rib with Shallot-Cabernet Reduction - Wild Mushroom and Green Bean Gratin - Fluffy Potato and Garlic Mash - Sticky Toffee Pudding
Class Description: The perfect prime rib dinner isn’t just a matter of expertly prepared meat. With a little help from our chef instructor and working alongside other students, you'll not only master the techniques behind this slow-roasted American classic, you’ll also learn tried-and-true recipes for the kind of trimmings that bring out the best of this acclaimed delicacy.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class