Join the Amway River Bank Run Road Warriors for the Perrin No Problems Training Series on the second Tuesday of the Month (Dec-April)
This is a 1-3-mile group run and social gathering that starts and finishes at Perrin Brewing Company. This is a great course for walkers too! No registration required for this FREE training event.
We offer a points system = PRIZES! Encourage friends, family, and co-workers to attend the runs. So be sure to register to win each month, the more people you bring the more chances to win..
Fun, Relaxed, and followed by beer!
During the darker nights of running remember to bring reflective gear, headlights, flashlights, etc for running on the road.
Remember Rules of the Road:
– Don’t assume a driver sees you
– Run against traffic
– Stop at a stop sign or light
– During group runs, go single file when cars need to pass.
– Respect a driver’s right to the road
– At an intersection always wait and look for vehicles coming from multiple directions and lanes before attempting to cross
– Run with just one earbud in at a time
– Wear bright and/or reflective clothing