Philip Greene presents "Mixing Cocktails in Hemingway Fashion" (at the Wine, Beer & Food Festival)
- Dates: November 17, 2017 - November 18, 2017
- Next Occurrence Nov 17, 2017
- Recurring daily
- Times: Friday 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM & Saturday 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
303 Monroe Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Category: Cocktail Events
- Price Per Person: See below for details.
- Classes: Yes
Philip Greene will present four workshops throughout the course of the International Wine, Beer & Festival, using spirits from Holland-based Coppercraft Distillery (booths 326-327 in “Hemingway Hall”). Mixing Cocktails in Hemingway Fashion will be offered on Friday from 6:30-7pm and on Saturday from 2:30-3pm. Space is limited to the first 12 people to step up and tasting tickets are required for sampling. Paid festival admission is also required.