Philip Greene presents "The Manhattan: The Story of the First Modern Cocktail" (at the Wine, Beer & Food Festival)
- Dates: November 17, 2017 - November 18, 2017
- Next Occurrence Nov 17, 2017
- Recurring daily
- Times: Friday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM & Saturday 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
303 Monroe Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Category: Cocktail Events
- Price Per Person: See below for details.
- Classes: Yes
Philip Greene will present four workshops throughout the course of the Wine, Beer & Food Festival, using spirits from Holland-based Coppercraft Distillery (booths 326-327 in “Hemingway Hall”). The Manhattan: The Story of the First Modern Cocktail will be presented on Friday from 7:30-8pm and on Saturday from 3:30-4pm. Space is limited to the first 12 people to step up and tasting tickets are required for sampling. Paid festival admission is also required.