Menu: Grilled Shrimp, Sage and Pancetta Risotto - Chianti Risotto with Lemon, Swiss Chard and Shaved Parmesan - Farro Risotto with Sausage, Fennel and Squash
Class Description: A smooth and creamy Italian staple, risotto has earned a well-deserved spot on the list of all-time favorite comfort foods. There's no need to be intimidated—our instructor will show you how easy it can be to make a consistently delicious risotto in your own kitchen. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates learning techniques for preparing perfectly creamy risotto bursting with incredible autumn flavors. Plus, we’ll share tips for using herbs, spices and broths to develop complex flavors and create your own signature variations.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class