Science Tuesdays at the Museum - August is the month of Food
- Dates: August 1, 2017 - August 29, 2017
- Next Occurrence Aug 22, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Times: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Host: Grand Rapids Public Museum
Venue: Grand Rapids Public Museum
272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Phone: (616) 929-1700
- Category: Children's Activities
- Price Per Person: Free with Admission
Programming will focus on Food Production, Nutrition, and Gardening.
Science Tuesdays is an ongoing educational experience, offering science programming based on changing themes each month. Science Tuesdays take place throughout the day every Tuesday at the Museum and include a variety of activities and interactive displays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.