Sip and Savor the Sights
- Dates: November 23, 2018
- Next Occurrence Nov 23, 2018
- Times: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
146 Monroe Center St NW, Ste 110 Grand Rapids, MI 49503, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Category: Food/Wine
- Price Per Person: $89.99 per adult, ages 15-20- $72.99Children ages 7-14- $65.99
- Maximum Group Number: 12
- Minimum Group Number: 8
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Driving Tour: Yes
- Facility Tour: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
Fully immerse yourself in the beauty and the grandeur of Northern Michigan. Travel the winding roads of the scenic M-22.
Encompassed by beautiful trees, this is one of the most scenic drives in all of Michigan.
Prepare to embark on a journey like no other, along with the picturesque stops along the way, indulge in delicious wines and uncover some of Northern Michigan's finest wineries.
As you begin your journey up M-22, we will stop at three unique locations to experience the splendor of Michigan first hand.
- First, encounter the beauty of Lake Michigan from 80 feet in the air. Take in the shimmering water as you climb 120 steps to a landing and be amazed at the vastness of the Lake.
- Next, travel 1.5 miles on a gorgeous trail leading to a boardwalk that overlooks Lake Michigan and Sleeping Bear Dunes, you’ll be so stunned by the beauty of the lake, you may not want to leave!
- Lastly, walk along the docks and uncover an adorable hidden gem; a wonderful little historic site that encapsulates the feeling of summer, giving you a glimpse into the past.
To ensure your journey is enjoyable, your Certified Tour Ambassador Guide will educate and entertain you in the culture of the region.
- Your guide will make your trip entertaining and informative by sharing the details of local history and culture.
Your first stop is a fun winery that is all about cherries. Enjoy five tastings at this unique stop, they have a variety of wines ranging from sweet to dry and even fizzy.
Your next stop is an award winning winery, sitting on a beautiful waterway. Sip on your chosen wines seated in Adirondack chairs on their covered porch or mosey down to the dock and watch the boats pass by.
Your last stop offers a unique and extraordinary location. Here you will indulge in five delectable wine samples in their tasting room that offers character and a welcoming atmosphere.
- Private transportation
- Safe, friendly, unique atmosphere
- Snacks, sodas and waters provided
- Beautiful sightseeing opportunities, including the unbelievable Sleeping Bear Dunes
- Professional, interactive guide
- Stops at three beloved local wineries
- 5 tastings at each winery
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Family friendly tour
- An experience like no other
- Excellent service with competitive prices
- All employees and tour guides are Certified Tourism Ambassadors and are CPR trained
- Bilingual services are available for our international guests
- Confirmation email with your tour voucher and additional information sent after booking
Meijer Carpool Lot - 5531 28th Street S.E., Grand Rapids MI 49512
Please arrive by 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.
Approximately 8:30 PM.