Southern Style Backyard BBQ!
- Dates: August 26, 2019
- Next Occurrence Aug 26, 2019
- Times: August 11th at 4:00pm and August 26th at 6:30 pm
Sur La Table
2500 Burton St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Phone: (616) 956-6880
- Category: Cooking Classes
- Price Per Person: $ 69.00
- Classes: Yes
What You Will Learn
Menu: Bourbon-Brown Sugar Glazed Baby Back Ribs - Sweet Corn Hush Puppies - Deviled Eggs with Bacon, Pickle Relish and Paprika - Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Class Description: Host a southern-style backyard BBQ—no matter where you live! Think tender baby back ribs with a Bourbon glaze and hush puppies fried to crisp perfection. Take deviled eggs to new depths of flavor with bacon and relish, and bake a strawberry cake that would make any southern grandmother proud.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.