What You Will Learn
Menu: Mixed Seafood Paella
- Orange, Fennel and Black Olive Salad
- Classic Chicken and Chorizo Paella
Class Description: The quintessential dish of Spain, paella is a feast for all the senses—from the signature saffron hue to its heavenly scent and incredible flavor. In this hands-on class, our instructor will introduce you to the authentic Spanish ingredients that make paella so uniquely delicious. We'll show you how to prepare the sofrito (flavor base) and share secrets for ensuring perfectly cooked rice every time. You'll enjoy working alongside other students practicing knife skills, sautéing techniques and more as you master the basics for making incredible paella at home.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class