Stretch and Sample Tour
- Dates: September 8, 2017
October 13, 2017
November 17, 2017
December 22, 2017
- Next Occurrence Sep 8, 2017
- Times: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Host: Discovering Michigan
Venue: Discovering Michigan
146 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 930-4180
- Category: Historical
- Price Per Person: $32
- Maximum Group Number: 12
- Minimum Group Number: 4
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Walking Tour: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
- Length of Time: 2 hour(s)
It’s time to stretch your legs and get to sampling!
Pack your sneakers and join us after work Monday through Friday on this enjoyable two hour, two mile walk through stunning downtown Grand Rapids.
You are offered three exclusive samples chosen by you from tiers 1 and 2, to give you a unique and luxurious taste of specialty beers.
To ensure your journey is enjoyable, your Cicerone Certified Server tour guide will entertain and educate you in the world of beer.
- Your guide is sincerely an expert and will not only make your evening easy by ordering and serving you your selected drinks but will also provide useful insight.
- Your guide will discuss the unique process of beer production, a glance into the Grand Rapids beer industry and the differences between types of beers.
- Your guide will delve into the colors, tastes and smells of the beers and what they mean. You are then free to use this new found knowledge and find a new favorite beer.
- After work beer tour
- 2 Brewery stops
- 3 tastings at each brewery
- Variety of tasting at each brewery
- Cicerone Certified Server Tour Guide
- Priceless beer knowledge
- Learn about the history of Grand Rapids in the beer industry
- Small group touring
Outside McKay Tower at Arthur VandenBerg Statue in front of Biggby Coffee
146 Monroe Center St NW, MI 49503
Look for the guide wearing a Discovering Michigan T-Shirt
DAY AND DEPARTURE TIME:
Tuesday at 5:30 PM
Additional times available on every fifth Friday.
Approximately 7:30 PM