Summer Thai Kitchen
- Dates: August 30, 2019
- Next Occurrence Aug 30, 2019
- Times: Thursday, August 22 at 6:30 pm and Friday, August 30 at 10:00 am
Sur La Table
2500 Burton St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Phone: (616) 956-6880
- Category: Cooking Classes
- Price Per Person: $ 59.00
- Classes: Yes
What You Will Learn
Menu: Perfect Pad Thai - Lime and Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon - Green Mango and Cucumber Salad with Peanuts - Coconut-Lime Sorbet
Class Description: Just when you thought Thai food couldn’t get any better, we’re adding in fresh summer flavors. Get to know your way around a wok as we familiarize you with Thai ingredients and techniques. Practice glazing salmon, putting together a green mango salad, stir-frying pad Thai and churning out a frozen dessert starring lime and coconut.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.