What You Will Learn
Menu: Sushi Rice - California Rolls - Spicy Tuna Rolls - Vegetable Hand Rolls
Class Description: Love sushi but think you could never make it at home? We're here to help—from guiding you through the selection process for the freshest fish to teaching you how to prepare seasoned rice and dipping sauces. You'll sharpen your knife skills and learn classic rolling techniques with plenty of hands-on practice. Then the best part—sampling all the sushi.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class