Learn to make all butter puff pastry and then flaky buttery Chocolate and Ham and Cheese Croissants from the Master Chef! This is definitely an art, but so worth it! Weekend mornings will never be the same.!
Class Description: Bite into a buttery, still-warm-from-the-oven croissant, and you’ll know they’re worth all the time and effort. From mixing and laminating dough to shaping and baking, we’ll cover all the essentials for creating sweet and savory croissants at home.
Please Note: This is a three-hour class.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.