Taps + Trails at Indian Trails Camp
- Dates: October 3, 2019
- Times: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Host: IKUS Life Enrichment Services
Location: Indian Trails Camp - Kate Pew Wolters Center
O-1859 Lake Michigan Drive NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534
- Phone: (616) 677-5251
- Category: Beer Events
- Price Per Person: $25 per person or $80 for a group of 4 with advance registration
Join IKUS and Trail Point Brewing Company for our 4th annual Taps & Trails on Thursday, October 3rd from 6pm to 8pm at Indian Trails Camp.
- Follow the trail to enjoy beer samples and food pairings along the way! Live music by Brena. Remember to stamp your passport!
- Save with early registration—advance registration is $25 per person or $80 for a group of four.
- (Registration at the door on day of event will be $30 per person, $100 for a group of four.)
- Get to know IKUS Life Enrichment Services as we help individuals with disabilities to discover their potential, experience greater freedom, learn new skills and have fun in a safe environment.
- The trail begins at the Kate Pew Wolters Center at Indian Trails Camp, with registration starting at 5:30pm.
- Must be 21 or older to attend. Bring photo ID.
- Tickets are available at https://tapsandtrails2019.eventbrite.com.