What You Will Learn
Menu: Thai Pumpkin Curry Soup - Perfect Pad Thai - Spicy Beef Salad With Cucumber and Mint - Forbidden Coconut Mango Rice Pudding
Class Description: Who needs takeout when you can easily create delicious Thai dishes at home? In this hands-on class, our instructor will introduce you to authentic Asian ingredients and show you how to achieve the delicate balance of flavors—sweet, spicy, bitter and salty—that makes Thai cuisine uniquely delicious. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates practicing fundamental Thai techniques, including knife skills, grilling, wok cooking and more. Plus, you’ll learn to make the perfect pad Thai and a fruity dessert featuring forbidden rice.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class