We enjoy bringing in people from all over the greater Grand Rapids community to highlight all our neighborhood and business district community has to offer.
Each year the East Hills Council of Neighbors sponsors live music events in Cherry Park. Don't miss your chance to have some fun safely outdoors with your family, friends and neighbors around live entertainment and MORE!
EHCN concert fundraiser may look and feel different this year. This will be a socially distanced event limited to 100 people.
Family Friendly Fun
Beer and Wine (ID Required)
Thursday, September 10th, 2020 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday, September 24th, 2020 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday, October 8th, 2020 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday October 22nd 2020 l 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Cherry Park, 725 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids 49503 View Map
For more information visit EHCN FB https://www.facebook.com/EastHillsGR
Mitigation and Control Plan:
At each event scheduled for 9/10/2020, 9/24/2020, 10/8/2020 and 10/22/2020 starting from set up 12noon to 10pm, the following procedures will be followed by all event staff, volunteers, entertainment and attendees of no more than 100 people in Cherry Park 725 Cherry Avenue SE Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
1. Masks are required to enter and must be worn at all times regardless of whether drinking beverages or not. Disposable masks will be made available upon entrance to Cherry Park for those who do not bring one. Monitors will inform Event Coordinator if someone is not wearing a mask and that person will be reminded to follow regulations or leave the event.
2. No smoking/vaping of any kind will be allowed in Cherry Park at any time from set up to clean up.
3. No outside food or drink may be brought into Cherry Park. Beer and wine sales pending according to MLCC regulations and licenses.
4. Event organizers plan to mark physical distancing areas before each event. Upon entrance attendees will be informed of the expectation to use those boundaries while wearing a mask at all times as well. If the attendee does not agree or follow the procedures then they will not enter or participate.
5. Hand sanitizer will be available for each individual upon entrance.
6. Families will be reminded to follow the CDC family safety guidelines at outdoor events...ie, children will stay with adult at all times in physical distanced boundary.
7. Volunteer Training is mandatory for every volunteer. Safety and health guidelines will be reviewed at training. Volunteers will complete and sign a Volunteer Registration and Emergency Medical Authorization Form prior to each event as applicable. Volunteer work spaces will have cleaning products and protocols available to them at all times.
Volunteer Stations: Entrance, Exit, Alcohol & T-shirt Sales, Entertainment Area Kit
8. Event Participation Training is pending for entertainers. Safety and health guidelines will be similar to other Volunteer procedures.
9. Restrooms-It is unclear what bathrooms will be accessible. We need guidance on this asap.
10. Other-Whatever else I accidentally omitted today may be added to plan as needed.