Celebrating the 35th Anniversary of "Theater of Pain" played in its entirety.
GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE: See Motley Crue at Comerica Park on August 20. Come rock out to Wreking Crue for your chance to win.
- Will-call/box office opens: 5:00pm
- Door Time: 7:00pm
- Show Time: 8:00pm
- Ages: All
Food & drink will be available in the venue.
Parking: There are several garages, lots, and self-parking in the downtown area close to the venue. See our FAQ page for more information.
- Admission Type: Reserved Seating
- Main floor – General Admission Standing
- Lower & Upper Mezzanine – Reserved seating.
We highly encourage that you secure accessible seating in advance because space can fill up quickly! The best way to secure accessible seating is by purchasing an ADA seat online at www.20monroelive.com or over the phone (800-745-3000).
If you’ve already purchased non-ADA tickets, you can inquire about ADA accommodations by:
- Calling our box office 1-844-678-5483
- Emailing us 20MonroeLiveInfo@LiveNation.com
Please note that up to one companion seat is allowed.