- Dates: December 1, 2017 - December 10, 2017
- Next Occurrence Dec 1, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: See website for times.
Host: Grand Rapids Ballet
Venue: DeVos Performance Hall
303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 454-4771
- Category: Holiday Activities
- Price Per Person: See website for details.
West Michigan’s number one holiday tradition returns to DeVos Hall for two weekends. Don’t miss this magnificent production re-imagined by Polar Express author Chris Van Allsburg and featuring choreography by Val Caniparoli and sumptuous set design by Eugene Lee.
New this year, add on the family classic to your season subscription. It’s not the holidays without The Nutcracker!