What You Will Learn
Menu: French Onion Soup - Seared Chicken with Mustard and Bacon - Roasted Winter Vegetables
Class Description: Millions of French people make food at home every day—how hard could it be? We’ll cover simple techniques—from caramelizing and roasting to making soups and pan sauces—so you can create your own crave-worthy French comfort food.
Class recipes used with permission from My Paris Kitchen copyright © 2014 by David Lebovitz.
Photography copyright © 2014 by Ed Anderson.
Published by Ten Speed Press, an imprint of Penguin Random House, LLC.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class