Treetops Climbing Camp
- Dates: June 19, 2017
June 20, 2017
June 21, 2017
June 26, 2017
June 27, 2017
June 28, 2017
- Next Occurrence Jun 19, 2017
- Times: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Grand Rapids Treetop Adventure Park
Venue: Grand Rapids Treetop Adventure Park
2121 Celebration Dr NE , Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- Category: Health and Fitness
- Price Per Person: $150 per person if booked before March 1st, $200 per person from March 1st to April 30th, $250 per person if booked after June 1st
- Classes: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
- Length of Time: 3 hour(s)
At Treetops Climbing Camp you will get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at what is all involved in Adventure Climbing. You will get one-on-one training from our skilled Park Guides on all the tricks of the trade over a period of three days from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM each day. We will start with the basics, have a nice look at safety, and then work on some different skills each day.
Monday: Learn about our gear, safety on the course, and basic climbing techniques.
Tuesday: Stamina and technique while moving up to the Medium Level.
Wednesday: Learn about our tips and tricks for climbing the Hardest Level.
*Best suited for kid ages 10 to 15. No prior climbing experience necessary, just a desire to learn and be outside!